It takes about 15 minutes for the folder change to sync back to the server. Clicking Archive will then bring up the select archive folder dialog. After you select a new folder, move the original folder out of Deleted Items. Expand the Deleted Items folder then right click on the older archive folder and choose Move. If all else fails, make a new folder and move the archived items into it, keeping the current folder for this year. This is easier if you can use Outlook desktop to move the messages.
Subscribe to RSS
Outlook desktop users don't have an Archive button but the can configure Quick Steps to file messages to an archive folder. For more information, see " Using Outlook's Quick Steps ". At this time, you need to edit the ribbon. I'm hoping that they will address that problem in a future update.
You can select a new Archive folder at any time or look to see what folder you have set as the archive folder from the File menu. Click Tools then Set Archive Folder. Schedule Management.
Part 1. How to Back Up Outlook 2016 for Mac
Calendar Printing Tools. Calendar Reminder Tools. Time and Billing Tools. Meeting Productivity Tools. Duplicate Remover Tools.
Sending and Retrieval Tools. These include Exchange version and later , Office , Outlook.
7thDomain Software | Outlook Mac Auto Achive Tool
As soon as you choose Archive , messages are immediately moved to the archive folder you've specified. If you archive a message by mistake, go to the archive folder and move the message back to your Inbox.
- University of Leicester?
- Change the Archive Folder in Outlook on the web.
- descargar maple 16 para mac.
- How to locate, read, or recover items archived using AutoArchive.
- encontrar direccion mac de mi pc.
- how to download quicktime player 7 pro for free on mac and windows.
- mac os leopard theme for windows xp download!
If you haven't previously set up an archive folder for an email account, you'll get this prompt:. Choose one of the following:. A new folder will appear in your folder list for that email account.
You'll have to repeat this process to create an archive folder for each of your email accounts. The folder will be called Archive for Office , Outlook. The archive folder for Gmail is called All Mail.
- right click without mouse mac!
- How to Create an Archive Folder in Outlook on PC or Mac: 7 Steps.
- Recent Posts.
- homemade low fat baked mac and cheese.
Click the File menu. A menu will expand. Click Archive…. Select the content you want to archive.
- Consider Using Outlook’s Archive Button?
- How To Archive Mailbox Data In Outlook / For Mac - Intermedia Knowledge Base!
- email - How do I configure an archived Outlook folder - Ask Different.
- Lost Outlook 2016 for Mac files, how to restore??
Outlook will automatically move messages older than this date to the archive. Click the drop-down menu, use the arrows to browse through months, then click a date. Items older than the specified date will now be moved to the Outlook archive. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. Edit Related wikiHows. Article Summary X 1.