Browse or drag an image. File must be atleast xpx and less than xpx. GeForce Forums. Discover Support Quit being a lurker! Join the community and customize your feed. Join Now or Login. Game-Ready Drivers. GeForce Experience. GeForce NOW.
- display 2 monitors on mac mini?
- make bootable usb from mac dmg in windows.
- Questions about Flashing nVidia Cards for Mac Bootscreen – Thunderbolt macOS Setup.
Community Talk. Legacy Products. Trending topics. ObigRed 7h 1. GFN - for PC.
ObigRed 7h. GeForce Graphics Cards. Chakyto 44m 0. ShadowPlay Recording. Chakyto 44m. MOrtega 1h 0. MOrtega 1h. Kevi01 2h 0. Gaming Rigs. Kevi01 2h.
1) && state.current.name !== 'site.type'">Discover
HotPinkyy 2h 1. HotPinkyy 2h. Tazdeed 2h 0. Tazdeed 2h. Icekiss69 2h 0. Icekiss69 2h. And the Mac version only supports PCIe 2. The power usage I'm genuinely curious about.
There are no issues when using the card in a PC, you would connect it just like you would normally. The card would operate as normal since the power in a PC is directly given to the graphics card as opposed as received through the motherboard for a MAC. The card will work in PCI-e 2. It's not the most thorough response as I asked if the Mac version would do the same job but with less overhead as the original and what through-put I'd get from the PCI slots but they have confirmed twice that the card works just fine.
The Golden Guide to Flashing Graphic Cards
Would a Mac-ready GPU work in a PC? | Adobe Community
- mac mini clean install mavericks.
- how to download a video from facebook mac?
- microsoft wireless mouse 4000 mac!
- kit montage ssd mac mini?
- imagebrowser mac os x download?
- Subscribe to RSS.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again. I have the same question Show 0 Likes 0.
This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies. I thought I left something out